Did you know that one of the focuses of MOMS Club is completing service projects in the community? We typically complete two large projects throughout the year. Last fall we held a donation drive for Santas Without Chimneys -- a local, volunteer-run nonprofit that ensures that homeless and highly mobile children receive presents at the holidays. We will vote on our spring service project soon.
MOMS Club® does not endorse these products, organizations or opinions.
February 20, 2017
February 14, 2017
February 3, 2017
The years may be short, but the days are long… and they’re really, really long in winter. These are our favorite places when the weather is too cold, the days are too short, and our kiddos have to get some energy out.
- Open Gym Thursday 1-3pm or Friday 10-12am. $5 member/$6 non-member
- Badger is a low key, easy-to-contain place for your kiddos to play. There are lots of mats and trampolines to jump on. Just don’t forget to take your socks off before jumping in the foam pit!
|Photo credit: Keva Sports.|
- Open Gym Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 9:30-1:00. Free for members, for nonmembers $5/one child, $7/two children, $9/3+ children
- Keva is a sports arena with lots of balls and room to run around. Wear real shoes- the tire chip turf gets stuck in sandals! They have lots of great sports classes, too.
- Open gym Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 11-12am. $5 for members, $7 for non-members
- Gymfinity has a great play structure, trampolines and lots of places to jump.
- Open play Mondays and Thursdays 10-7pm and Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 10-5pm. $9/ child
- PlayNWisconsin is a retail store for swing sets and trampolines but they let you play to try out the merchandise! Big kids will like the basketball hoops. Remember to wear socks!
- Open play 9:30-11:30, 12-2 and 2:30-4:30 every weekday. $6/child
- Legacy has castles, swing sets, rope swings, tree houses, arcade games and a new little kid area upstairs. There is plenty to keep you occupied here!
Did we list your favorite indoor play place? Feel free to comment below if you want to add your favorite place to our list.
MOMS Club® does not endorse these products or opinions.
January 9, 2017
We at MOMS Club bid adieu to 2016 and launched into 2017 in a big way. We had a special kid-friendly New Year's Eve party to send off the old year. We kept it simple - some balloons, a banner to decorate, and kid-friendly music for dancing! It was a great way for us Moms to visit and keep the kids busy during winter break.
You can learn more about MOMS Club's upcoming events, and see if it is a good fit for you, by emailing our membership coordinator - email@example.com.